Translate

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 2 of my Plexus Slim Journey Feeling Refreshed



Sunday, October 20th, 2013   445am Pacific time
Weight:  241.8 lbs
BP      :   158/90   79 heart


Breakfast :  2  Nutrigrain Bars  calories 120 x 2  =  240 calories
                 Water

510am    Plexus Slim in 20 oz water  and 2 Accelerator capsules

I actually went to bed somewhere between 1030pm and 11pm last night
Slept well, Got up to BR 3 times.   All the water  I drank yesterday. I did start drinking mid day

so today I am up and going early--  because actually I will work Midnite to 930am tomorrow, so this will
give me a head start.   I feel awake- which is great, not sluggish at all.

I have my 2.2 liter bottle with a capful of lemon juice filled and ready.  I should be drinking

8  8oz glasses of water the accelerator says, but I think water is a good thing right now to get
the process going.

242.2  minus  241.8 = 0.4 lbs  It is a start and I did start this mid day yesterday. Rusty metabolism takes awhile to awaken =)

Forgot to mention Plexus Slim tastes like a cherry- berry drink 
The Accelerator if you chew it has a a little bite. (I am not a pill taker really)


Denise
http://beachlife.myplexusproducts.com

Pinkbeachlife@gmail.com

  

ExactSeek: Relevant Web Search
4mw-w7jOd8KAZq91uUiry3uzRps

No comments:

Post a Comment