Translate

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Plexus Slim My Blood Pressure Went From 152/98 To 139/94 in 4 Days I Am Getting Healthy!!!!




Plexus Slim My Blood Pressure Went From 152/98 To 139/94 in 4 Days I am Getting Healthy!!!! Whoa I need to Breathe!! My Blood Pressure Has Not Gone below 155...158 In Like A Freaking YEAR!!! Just Know This... I Will Be Shouting This From The Hills!! Plexus Slim... If I Can Get Results Like This In 4 DAYS What Will Happen In 30...60...90??? Can You Imagine????
I am coming clean on Facebook--- Nobody over there knew:

I have a confession: This is a good one though
My wellness program...
It's working...
I Have Been Taking "something" for the past 4 days...
Ok, Ready For This?
My Blood Pressure...
It has not budged in a year...
My Ears ringing...pounding sounds in my ears...the whole shebang...
I kept hearing here about "this stuff"... Some Of You Told Me About It, But.. Really..I have been all over the MLM Map With Every Freaking Shake, Pill, Concoction Available... So Dang Sick Of being In Companies and wasting money....I thought..Oh, Well, It Might Work For YOU, But Can it Work For Me??
Looked at the Website...Looked at You Tube...
Thought...Well ,What Do I Have To Lose..Feel like Dead Woman Walking
With This Blood Pressure...Of Course Cannot Afford Insurance..EXPENSIVE as Hell, so Am not on Rx Meds For It...
Alright...Here it is....
A fellow Gal From Buffalo got my attention big time with all that was happening with her on this.... Watched her videos on YouTube... so I thought...What IF?? I Have Been Down This Road Before...
My Blood Pressure Went From 152/98 To 139/94 in 4 Days with "this stuff" I am Getting Healthy!!!! My Blood Pressure Has Not Gone below 155...158 In Like A Freaking YEAR!!! ... In fact It went as high as the 200's over 100's more than once in the past year....I Will Be Shouting This From The Hills!! ... If I Can Get Results Like This In 4 DAYS What Will Happen In 30...60...90??? Can You Imagine????
I am down 3.8 pounds... Well That is a nice beginning, don't ya think?
Please do yourself a favor and take a gander at it...
My Jeans for work tonite--gotta get a belt... I Look Like Droopy Drawers pulling them up.. Funny But ....
I have not bought clothes in FOREVER
Really, I was going to keep this a secret because I did not want to tell everybody to get on this and then fail miserably myself
I did this for ME. (Yes One Can Do This As A Business, but That Is NOT WHY I did it) I did it BECAUSE: I want to wear shorts in the summer again...I want to buy a swimsuit and go swimming... I want to not have to go to the Plus Size Dept of a Store... I felt bad that
Middle Age, Stress and Bad Eating Habits caught up with me... and I did not want to
admit to myself and anyone else that..well ...I have become "A Chunky Monkey"
God Bless Ben & Jerry's--They made a Mint off me...
Ben & Jerry---Honey...We are getting a DIVORCE....You Done Me Wrong! ROTFL...
Yeah--It is a BIG Freaking Deal To Me...
I have a blog I am keeping track of things...This is kinda wild... I Am shamefaced embarrassed that I doubted everyone...Sorry... =) I Was Jaded...
Here is the website: http://beachlife.myplexusproducts.com/
I bet by next summer I will be at the Beach, How much are you willing to bet??? A tan would be nice too....
 
((BIG Plexus Hugs))
Denise
http://beachlife.myplexusproducts.com/

pinkbeachlife@gmail.com
ExactSeek: Relevant Web Search
4mw-w7jOd8KAZq91uUiry3uzRps Computer Directory

1 comment:

  1. Plexus Slim Helps Weight Loss,High Blood Pressure,Diabetes and More. Get Your Life Back Today
    4mw-w7jOd8KAZq91uUiry3uzRps

    ReplyDelete