Translate

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Plexus Slim-- Bedtime!!

It is 915pm.  Ready to hop into bed. This is my weekend from work
Glad to have some down time to start this.
Was not sure how I would do on Plexus Slim and the Accelerator-

but all is well. 
I have had 2.2 liters of water with a little lemon juice added today
2.2 liters = 74.39085 US fluid ounces

Pretty good considering I have not been drinking as much water recently
I must be dehydrated, because I felt so refreshed after having it.
I did not drink it all in one sitting-- I had my container next to me and sipped it thru the afternoon/evening
As they say- what goes in, must come out.
Lemon is a good cleanser LOL
Feel like this was a good beginning.
No, I did not eat a heck of a lot- But I think my stomach was enjoying the rest
I had  Triscuits with hummus this morning &  EAS Lean 15 =

2x today ( used 500 ml water in each)

Usually would have a snack or ice cream or something, esp when I go to work at midnite
Am told one of the perks of Plexus Slim is improved sleep- I will find out.
Looking forward to tomarrow --
Good night! =)



Denise
http://beachlife.myplexusproducts.com
Pinkbeachlife@gmail.com



ExactSeek: Relevant Web Search
4mw-w7jOd8KAZq91uUiry3uzRps

No comments:

Post a Comment