Translate

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Made Some New Decisions and Making Better Choices

Made some decisions: definitely no more Sam Adams/ Redd's Apple Ale. Cutting WAY back on dairy. I want to adopt a more sane approach to eating.  That BK Fish Sandwich, Fries and Choc Milkshake-- You're History!
No more processed stuff.  I have been eating too many Dollar Store meals like Mac and Cheese, Rice and things-- It is time to become a lean
clean machine- All that Dairy and stuff contributes to clogged arteries
and high blood pressure.  I  tried Joe Cross's Reboot, but I was soo hungry and headached like crazy-- I am thankful that the Plexus Slim is gentle, even with the Accelerator- no Shakes, no Headache , no Growling Tummy, No "Trots" 
I am really going to like this I believe--
Monday need to go over to Beyond Fitness and finish up the paperwork for that and start Part Two of this-
They have some nice treadmills over there-- When I took the tour- was very impressed.

I will be jotting down my thoughts all the way thru this journey, so this blog gives me a springboard to think out loud and make some public declarations-- It will keep me accountable-- If you think it & write it-- It sticks better when you read itChristmas 2013-- Comin' at Ya & New Years 2014-- New Life- New Hope- New Direction!

((Plexus Hugs))
Denise
http://beachlife.myplexusproducts.com
Pinkbeachlife@gmail.com

ExactSeek: Relevant Web Search
4mw-w7jOd8KAZq91uUiry3uzRps

No comments:

Post a Comment