Translate

Saturday, October 19, 2013

I can't believe how fast the Plexus box arrived! 
Today I began my Plexus Slim Journey.   At 242 lbs today, In the past years, I have tried everything and been from one product in MLM to the next greatest thing. All flopped, and lost oodles of money.
I am a single gal, 51 years young and am ready to burst forth into a new life.
I looked at Plexus for weeks, viewing every video I could watch- just in awe- and thinking...What if??

I joined a local gym, Beyond Fitness, this past week thru work- they give us a membership for 20 bucks/month,  and will start a walking program on their treadmill- I have not been active for some time and want to begin slow.
In the past 3 years I have developed high blood pressure,  I am not taking anything for it because I do not have insurance, like so many out there.
When I saw what the possibilities were, I teared up at my computer- something inside said, "This is it- do it and see great results"
Today begins a new chapter in my life and I really believe something spectacular is going to happen!
Also, did the test for candida and yup saw I need to take care of that, so ordered the Bio-Cleanse and Pro Bio 5 this morning to incorporate it in the mix.  I know that Candida can hamper the best results, so I will come at this with a strong will, determination, the right product and the right team.
Really, I just want to share my story online and help others just like me. This means so much to me to FINALLY find something that is simple. easy and be in it with a Big Family of other people using the product
I cannot wait to share with you the results of this


My numbers for today  October 19, 2013:
Weight: 242.2lbs
BP      :  152/98  Heat Rate  90

Yes, I will be drinking plenty of water throughout my day.  I have not been
very good at keeping hydrated-- that will change since it moves toxins out of the body

Yes, I have not taken good care of myself
Yes, I am going to do better
Yes, It is a daily journey
I will persevere
This is a great product and I have a great support team.


Watch me make great changes!
Thanks!

Denise 
pinkbeachlife@gmail.com
http://beachlife.myplexusproducts.com
ExactSeek: Relevant Web Search
4mw-w7jOd8KAZq91uUiry3uzRps

No comments:

Post a Comment