Translate

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Got One Of Those " I could eat the broad side of a barn" Moments!


 I am working tonite, so I  went to lay down and then all of a sudden at 3pm--BAM!!  I got one of those super cravings- like "gimme the refrigerator right now" types.  Had some hummus and triscuits to try to curb my hunger- but I just wanted a nice big bowl of Ice Cream with "the works"-- so I stepped away from the refrigerator, sat on my hands and looked at my Plexus Slim bag-- Thankfully... on the bag, in the directions, it states that it can be taken twice daily---phew!!! That was a close shave...
Refilled my 2.2 liter of water  with some lemon for the evening and taking a second Plexus Slim in 20 oz of water.  I really love the taste of it..  And Yes, it does talk to your brain and calm your hunger.  I got my "fix"... It's true,  Plexus Slim is a God-Send, so I will sit here and count my blessings and look forward to losing weight and becoming a healthy gal!
Well, I never thought of myself as a food junkie, but if there is a 12 step in Plexus ----

"Hello Everyone, My name is Denise and I am addicted to food."
Know Thyself is a very important thing-- This has been an eye opening experience-- we read and hear about people who are addicted to things: Sex, Gambling, and other things...and Yes, Food is an addiction to many.
I can add that to a life lesson for myself.



((Plexus Hugs))
Denise
http://beachlife.myplexusproducts.com
pinkbeachlife@gmail.com
ExactSeek: Relevant Web Search
4mw-w7jOd8KAZq91uUiry3uzRps

No comments:

Post a Comment