Translate

Friday, October 25, 2013

Plexus Slim : What Is On YOUR Christmas List?

What Is On YOUR Christmas List? 
When I Started Plexus Slim, I made a list of ALL the wonderful things that were going to happen in my life and how I was going to reward myself with each milestone.
 Christmas 2013 and New Years 2014 are in the not too distant future... What would you like to experience? 
 Where do you see yourself in 30 days 60 days 90 days? 
I think many of us on this journey are: 
First--Thankful that someone told us about the product 
Second-- Excited about changing our perception of ourselves 
Third--Looking forward to being a walking billboard for a Product that is changing lives.
 I shared with you how I spent a small mint on health and wellness products these past years. 
Right now, I am experiencing something I can see and something I can hold in my hand-- I see the pounds coming off and in my hands are the jeans I will have to replace darn quick because they are getting too big!! 
I called Customer Service today to ask them a question and they were so helpful. That is a big deal to find answers to questions --so many times calling Customer Service in any company is not a pleasant experience.
These are the things I think make this a great company and a great product. 
This is my time 
This is my path to new life
 By the end of this year--I see new doors opening
 By the beginning of next year- I see a future full of possibilities 
Today is the beginning...
((Plexus Hugs))
 Denise 
 My info website: http://www.beachlife.myplexusproducts.com 
Email: pinkbeachlife@gmail.com
ExactSeek: Relevant Web Search

No comments:

Post a Comment