Translate

Sunday, October 20, 2013

I Just Layed An Egg!!!

One of the things I have been dealing with in recent years is Kidney Stones. I cannot tell you how many times I have been in a furball of pain trying to pass one. Sometimes I get them on the right, sometimes on the left. I have been a source of great crystal wealth ROTFL! I know I am drinking more water than I have been- with Plexus Slim......BUT...I just passed a nice size Kidney Stone!!
I was just sitting- minding my own business and Ker-plink-- out it came! 
If you have ever had a Kidney Stone, You will commiserate and celebrate with me!
Yes, in my case, that is A Big Plexus Slim Bonus
This is going to be a nice journey and it is just in it's infancy.  Never in my wildest dreams... "Hello Customer Service, You can add one more benefit of taking Plexus Slim!!"
As they say over at Mc Donald's  "I'm Loving It!"
Hop in, This journey is going to be a hum - dinger--that is for darn sure!!


((Plexus Hugs))
Denise

http://beachlife.myplexusproducts.com
pinkbeachlife@gmail.com

ExactSeek: Relevant Web Search
4mw-w7jOd8KAZq91uUiry3uzRps

No comments:

Post a Comment